The Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks are two days from ending the 2013 NFL season with Super Bowl XLVIII. The league's top ranked offense will look to find success against the league's top ranked defense. Peyton Manning will look to backup his record setting year with his second Super Bowl ring, while Russell Willson is looking to bring Seattle their first championship.
Who will come away victorious? Will it be Pete Carroll and the Seahawks? John Fox and the Broncos? Will Richard Sherman be screaming into cameras after the game, or will Wes Welker have made up for his drop with the New England Patriots in 2012's Super Bowl XLVI?
This morning, let's take a look at how the Phinsider community sees this game ending. Vote in our poll below, and feel free to explain why you think the Seahawks or Broncos will win in the comments.
- NFLPA looks for Martin, Incognito to end public bickering
- Phinsider Radio - Jonathan Martin bullying-scandal and Super Bowl preview
- Richie Incognito's lawyer responds to Jonathan Martin's interview with Tony Dungy
- Did Budweiser win the Super Bowl commercial contest already? Looks possible
- Jonathan Martin interview more fluff than substance