This "bullygate" issue is reaching its conclusion and we all know about the interview last night. Tony Dungy was throwing ducks out there and really didn't reveal anything interesting. Martin dodged even slightly difficult questions with vague answers or answering a different question entirely. If you've paid any mind to my comments on this subject I am of the mind that the burden of proof is on the accused. So far there has been very little in the way of compelling evidence besides a racy voicemail which does nothing to implicate the team. So I've put together a small list of questions that should be asked of and answered by the accusing party.
10. Why did you wait until after you lost your starting LT job to remove yourself from a toxic environment?
9. Did you ever speak with the players involved in the alleged hazing and ask them to stop?
8. It was widely reported that you left the team after your teammates got up from a table and left when you sat down. It was also reported that you participated in such gags only a week earlier. What single event triggered your departure from the team?
7. Did you ever participate in the hazing of other teammates? Who, when, and what?
6. Did you ever speak to the Dolphins HR resources? If not, why?
5. Why did you choose not to speak to the players union about the issue before or after your departure from the team?
4. Why have you maintained silence through this process until right before the report is scheduled to be released?
3. Why did members of your camp leak details to the press? Did you authorize this?
2. Who are the players that abused you?
1. Is Richie Incognito a racist?
The above questions are in no particular order except that the final 2 are probably some of the biggest ones as far as making him commit to his story. What would you ask JMart?