Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins
Thursday, October 31 - 8:25pm ET
SB Nation Blog: Cincy Jungle
- All time record: Miami 14-5
- Recent streak: Dolphins 2 Wins
- Last Dolphins win in Miami: October 7, 2012
- The Dolphins will face the Bengals for the second straight regular season, the first time that has happened since 1994 and 1995.
- Record: 10-6
- Total Offense: 22
- Total Defense: 6
Bengals key additions:
- James Harrison, Linebacker
|1||21||Tyler Eifert||TE||Notre Dame|
|2||37||Giovani Bernard||RB||North Carolina|
|4||118||Sean Porter||LB||Texas A&M|
|7||240||Reid Fragel||OT||Ohio State|
|7||251||T.J. Johnson||C||South Carolina|
- Linebackers - The Bengals were not good at linebacker last year, and look to James Harrison to come over from Pittsburgh, where he looked slow and old in 2012, and help out the defense. It may not be the fix the Bengals need. Vontaze Burfict seems to be the only bright spot in the linebackes.
- Andy Dalton - The Bengals have the talent to get to the playoffs, and be a threat once they are there. It will all come down to quarterback Andy Dalton's performance this year.