Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts
Sunday, September 15 - 1:00pm ET
SB Nation Blog: Stampede Blue
- All time record: Miami 46-25
- Recent streak: Colts 4 wins
- Last Dolphins win in Indianapolis: September 15, 2002
- Only the second time since the Colts moved out of the AFC East that the two teams have met in consecutive seasons.
- Record: 11-5
- Total Offense: 10
- Total Defense: 23
Indianapolis key additions:
Indianapolis key departures:
|1||24||Bjoern Werner||DE||Florida State|
|7||230||Kerwynn Williams||RB||Utah State|
|7||254||Justice Cunningham||TE||South Carolina|
Bruce Arians, the Colts' offensive coordinator and acting head coach in 2012, was hired as the Arizona Cardinals head coach. The Colts hired Pep Hamilton to replace Arians, meaning the team will likely transition to a west coast offense.
- Defense: A top ten offense last year, the Colts clearly have to fix their bottom ten defense. They added several pieces, including LaRon Landry at safety and linebacker Erik Walden, as well as drafting defensive end Bjoern Werner, to help with that problem. How they fit together will be the thing to watch in Indianapolis all season.
- Andrew Luck: While Luck proved to be just about everything people said he would be, he will be asked to be even better in 2013, while learning a new offensive system. While it likely is not going to be an issue, there is clearly a chance that Luck could see a sophomore slump.