Tuesday, February 26, 2013
- Group 10 (DB), Group 11 (DB) On-Field Workout (Timing, Stations, Skill Drills), Departure
The television and internet coverage will all be handled by the NFL, with the NFL Network and NFL.com broadcasting live starting at 9am Eastern. Here's the run down of what's happening when for Groups 10 and 11 today.
- 9am - Group 10 (Defensive Backs): 40-yard dash
- 10am - Group 10: Positional Skills
- 11:30am - Group 10: Vertical Leap and Broad Jump; Group 11 (Defensive Backs): 40-yard Dash
- 12:30pm - Group 10: Three Cone and Shuttle; Group 11: Position Skills
- 1pm - Group 11: Vertical Leap and Broad Jump
- 1:45pm - Group 11: Three Cone and Shuttle
The Phinsider will have your full coverage of the combine, from results to breaking news, and everything in between. Check out our story stream, pinned into the site's cover, to keep up with all of the updates. You can subscribe to the stream as well, receiving notification whenever there's an update.