USA TODAY Sports
The 2013 NFL Combine may have officially started a few days ago, but the real start to the event is today, when players get on the field of Lucas Oil Field. Here's a look at everything that is happening today.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
- Group 4 (QB, WR), Group 5 (QB, WR), Group 6 (RB) On-Field Workout (Timing, Stations, Skill Drills), Departure
- Group 7 (DL), Group 8 (DL), Group 9 (LB) NFLPA Meeting, Psychological Testing, Bench Press, Team Interviews
- Group 10 (DB), Group 11 (DB) Measurements, Medical Exams, Media Availability, Team Interviews
The television and internet coverage will all be handled by the NFL, with the NFL Network and NFL.com broadcasting live starting at 9am Eastern. Here's the run down of what's happening when for Groups 4, 5, and 6 tomorrow.
- 9am - Group 4 (Quarterbacks and Receivers): 40-yard dash
- 10am - Group 4: Positional Skills
- 11am - Group 4: Vertical Leap and Broad Jump; Group 5 (Quarterbacks and Receivers): 40-yard Dash
- 12pm - Group 4: Three Cone and Shuttle; Group 5: Position Skills
- 1pm - Group 5: Vertical Leap and Broad Jump; Group 6 (Running backs): 40-yard dash
- 2pm - Group 5: Three Cone and Shuttle; Group 6: Positional Skills
- 3pm - Group 6: Vertical Leap and Broad Jump
- 4pm - Group 6: Three Cone and Shuttle
The Phinsider will have your full coverage of the combine, from results to breaking news, and everything in between. Check out our story stream, pinned into the site's cover, to keep up with all of the updates. You can subscribe to the stream as well, receiving notification whenever there's an update.