The 2013 NFL Honors show is tonight, during which the NFL presents the top awards for the 2012-2013 season. You can join us here to discuss the show, as well as all the winners.
The NFL Honors show will present some of the most tightly debated awards in years, like the MVP and Comeback Player of the year awards, both of which could go to the Denver Broncos' quarterback Peyton Manning or Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
The Rookie of the Year award could go to any one of the top three rookie quarterbacks this year, with Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson all looking like the sure winner at some point during the season.
Here's a full rundown of the awards to be given out.
- AP Most Valuable Player
- AP Coach of the Year
- AP Offensive Player of the Year
- AP Offensive Rookie of the Year
- AP Defensive Rookie of the Year
- Pepsi Max Rookie of the Year
- NFL.com Fantasy Player of the Year
- Don Shula NFL HS Coach of the Year Award
- Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- AP Comeback Player of the Year
- GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Year
- FedEx Air and Ground Player of the Year
- Greatness on the Road
- Play of the Year
- Salute To Service Award
- AP Defensive Player of the Year
Alec Baldwin will serve as host for the awards show, which will take place in the Mahalia Jackson Theatre in New Orleans for a second straight year. The show will be televised on CBS and runs from 9-11 p.m. ET.