Dallas head in to their annual Thanksgiving day game needing a win to hold on to their first place tie atop the NFC east. Oakland, residing in a division headed up by Kansas City and Denver is at this point playing for pride, 5 games back with only 5 games to go. The Raiders enter this game having struggled the most in road games, facing a Tony Romo led Cowboys team who has won 6 of their last 7 turkey day contest.
Long criticized Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has engineered long drives to secure the teams last two wins. Unfortunately those two wins also bracketed a blow out loss to the Saints in week 11. The Raiders will for the third consecutive week roll out rookie Matt McGlion as their signal caller following an injury to previous starter Terrelle Pryor's knee. Pryor will be on the sideline this week as a backup after returning last week.
- Dolphins promote Jordan Kovacs to 53-man roster, sign Campbell and Aaitui to practice squad
- Thanksgiving Football Thursday Week 13: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- Miami Dolphins News You May Have Missed 11/28/13
- Dolphins master chef Joe Philbin is hit-or-miss this year
- Why Can't Wallace and Tannehill Connect Deep? An In-Depth Analysis