With a healthy Aaron Rodgers at the helm it was a forgone conclusion for many that Green Bay would win the NFC East with a certain level of ease. Now that Rogers is sidelined the door to the division title has been kicked wide open. The Lions of course see this as their opening to not only win a game in the race for that title but also inflict a direct blow to the previous division favorite who now sits a game down to the Lions following their tie game last Sunday. The Lions enter the game having lost their previous two contests. Matt Flynn returns to Green Bay to try and recreate the success he had with the team the last time he was with the team and Rodgers went down. Flynn who just recently resigned with the Packers came in to last weeks game in the middle of the third quarter and manged to tie the game despite a 16 point defict at the mid way point of the third, leading the Packers to a 26-26 overtime tie.
- Wednesday Night Random Live Thread
- Dolphins master chef Joe Philbin is hit-or-miss this year
- Why Can't Wallace and Tannehill Connect Deep? An In-Depth Analysis
- Fan Guide to non-Miami Dolphins Teams to Root for (Week 13)
- Panthers vs Dolphins recap: Miami defensive snap counts