Wuzzup Phin fans. We meet again. One of the best rivalries in sports. People speak all this crap about "Jets and Pats! Best rivals ever!" But we old-timers know the difference between a fake rivalry and a real rivalry. These are one of the most historic out there. This goes back to the late 60s with Broadway Joe. To the 80s with Marino. Wait, what the heck am I talking about? Lets get back to 2013. Here's just a few questions I wanted to ask about this upcoming Sunday. PLEASE feel free to ask me questions in the comment section below, and I will answer each and every one of them ASAP.
1. How has the Incognito-Martin disaster effected the Phins? Would you say it has caused losses? Extra motivation for wins? Just explain if and how you think it has helped/hurt the team.
2. Joe Philbin and Jeff Ireland, should they be out after this season? Should they be out right now? One of them stays and one of them out? Explain please. You guys are one of the most intriguing teams in the NFL.
3. How does the front 7 look? From an outsiders point of view, it looks pretty darn good. At least the D-Line. Y'all should be able to SHED our high school O-Line. Whenever Geno is under pressure, he gets rattled like any rookie would and will do anything to get the ball off of his hands. Also wondering what you guys think about Dion Jordan. Did you guys reach for him in the draft? Is the kid playing up to expectations?
4. How is the secondary? Do you like the depth at Corner or the safeties? How is the defensive coordinator doing? Could the average offense put up a good aerial attack on your secondary?
5. The O-Line. I know Tanny has been sacked more than any other QB this season, and I will brag and say that the Jets have the best D-Line in football. At run and pressuring the QB. Especially since we run a 3-4, I'd go out and say that we are a historically good D-Line. What can your O-Line do to stop that? How do you think they will perform?
6. Does the run game look good? I heard somewhere that Daniel Thomas is out indefinitely. Will Lamar Miller step up ? Is Marcus Thigpen expected to play a bigger role? Anyone else a threat?
7. Mike Wallace. Is he worth it? Has he lived up to his contract and been that elite receiver you all wanted to be? The Jets secondary is pretty weak, so I'm expecting him to have a breakout game.
8. Are there any major injuries that will impact the game in a big way? How? Also, who may not be 100% coming into this game?
Come visit GGN as well!