Steve Mitchell-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
It's time for our weekly predictions post heading into this afternoon's Miami Dolphins game. Of course, on the Phinsider, we don't just predict a winner, but we try to get a little more specific than that. Check out this week's set of predictions.
The Miami Dolphins visit the Arizona Cardinals in a few hours, with Miami looking to climb back to .500 against the undefeated NFC West team. However, it's time for us as fans to make our predictions.
Last week, we took a look at the New York Jets game, asking you for your predictions. Below are the questions we asked, the correct answers, and anyone that got the prediction correct:
- Who will catch the first Miami Dolphins pass? Anthony Fasano; Hollywood Dolfan, j3enos87, rinrinrinsoldier, SergeHimself, Agent J 78, cdizzy, SpanishPhil, Dakota Phan
- Tim Tebow will throw __0__ passes; azchadphin4life, Forrest Mitchell, scott.farriss, #1Heatfan, ctkg, rintintinsoldier, the big brickk, SpanishPhil
- Brandon Fields' punting average was 58.8 yards; Closest was dolphinfan4lyfe at 53.6
- Dolphins first sack came from Jared Odrick and Olivier Vernon; Kevin Nogle (0.5), mighty08 (0.5), SergeHimself (0.5), nbuck84 (0.5), SpanishPhil (0.5), dolphinfan4lyfe (0.5)
- Final Score Jets 23-20; Closest was Steel714 with Jets 17-14
Which means, our Week 3 winner was SpanishPhil with 2.5 correct answers. Congratulations.
Now, on to this week's questions:
- Which Dolphins running back will have the most carries?
- Which quarterback, Kevin Kolb or Ryan Tannehill, will throw for more yards?
- Who will lead the Dolphins in tackles?
- How many receiving yards will Larry Fitzgerald have at the end of the game?
- Who will win and what will be the final score?
Just like last week, to make things easier, here is a template you can copy and paste into your comment to make your answers:
The Dolphins running back with the most carries will be:
The quarterback with the most passing yards will be:
The Dolphins will be lead in tackles by:
Larry Fitzgerald will have ____ receiving yards.
The final score will be:
And, of course, my predictions:
The Dolphins running back with the most carries will be: Reggie Bush
The quarterback with the most passing yards will be: Ryan Tannehill
The Dolphins will be lead in tackles by: Karlos Dansby
Larry Fitzgerald will have _102_ receiving yards.
The final score will be: Dolphins 17-14