Sept. 9, 2012; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow (15) calls out a play during the second quarter against the Buffalo Bills at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Debby Wong-US PRESSWIRE
Of course, if you know us at the Phinsider, we aren't going to ask you simply who will win the game. Instead, we will ask you for some specific predictions.
Here are the questions before today's game:
- Who will catch the first Miami Dolphins pass?
- How many passes will Tim Tebow have during the game?
- What will be Brandon Fields' punting average in the game?
- Which Miami Dolphins player will tally the team's first sack?
- Who will win and what will be the final score?
To make things easier, here is a template you can copy and paste into your comment to make your answers:
First Miami Dolphins reception will be made by:
Tim Tebow will throw _____ passes.
Brandon Fields will average ______ yards punting.
The first Dolphins sack will come from:
The final score will be (including winning team):
And, here are my predictions:
First Miami Dolphins reception will be made by: Davone Bess
Tim Tebow will throw 4 passes.
Brandon Fields will average 48.6 yards punting.
The first Dolphins sack will come from: Jared Odrick
The final score will be (including winning team): Miami 24-17