Sep 9, 2012; Cleveland, OH, USA; A bag of footballs during a game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Cleveland Browns at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Philadelphia won 17-16. Mandatory Credit: David Richard-US PRESSWIRE
The Miami Dolphins beat the Oakland Raiders 35-13 this past weekend, with a solid team effort all around. There were plenty of noteworthy performances this week, and picking one player to win the Phinsider game ball may not be as easy as in some other weeks.
Like I posted last week, the game ball posts this year will be a little different. I won't just be naming a winner. Instead, I will nominate between three and five players each week. Then, it will be up to you guys to vote for the winner.
The Week 2 nominees are:
- Ryan Tannehill - 18-for-30, 200 passing yards, 6.7 YPA, 1 TD, 91.0 Passer rating, 14 rushing yards, 1 TD
- Reggie Bush - 26 carries, 172 yards, 6.6 YPC, 2 TDs
- Brian Hartline - 9 receptions, 111 yards, 12.3 YPA
- Karlos Dansby - 8 tackles, 1 pass defensed
- Brandon Fields - 6 punts, 53.2 yards average, 4 inside 20, 59 yard long
Who should win the Phinsider's Week 2 game ball?
Ryan Tannehill (38 votes)
Reggie Bush (820 votes)
Brian Hartline (46 votes)
Karlos Dansby (1 vote)
Brandon Fields (13 votes)
918 total votes