There is a big rumor that the colts owner is trying to trade for a super star player. Jason la Canfora said it is not M. Wallace or MJD but a star LT. Which makes you think, who would trade their star LT.
1. A team that has one.
2. A team that a issues with their Salary Cap.
3. A team who LT only has only year left on his contract.
4. A team with a new head coach.
5. A team who has trouble resigning their star LT.
6. A team in rebuilding mode(new QB, new RB, new RT, needs new WR’S) that’s rebuilding .
All six of these things fit the MIAMI DOLPHINS. You heard it first here.
Don’t be mad if they get a #1 round pick, a#3 round and player for LONG. With the team switching to zone blocking and a young team with ALOT of holes you can’t blame the Phins for trading a pricey player for the right price and with Colts talent this year. The 1round pick should be a top ten pick . Now you two 1 round picks you can look at WR and LT in the first round and plenty of cap room left .