Quick hits from mini camp, day 1 1. Hartline was absent due to an undisclosed injury, Naanee took...
Quick hits from mini camp, day 1
1. Hartline was absent due to an undisclosed injury, Naanee took his spot across from Bess as the starter
2. Garrard took over 50% of the 1st team snaps, with moore and tannehill splitting the rest
3. Moore and tannehill split 2nd team snaps, and Devlin got the majority of the 3rd team snaps
4. Vontae and Richard Marshall have both returned from injury and are playing
5. Tannehill and Ochocinco (who was working 2nd team) seemed to be building a great connection
6. Ochocinco playing very well in the 2nd team
7. Artis Hicks started at RG and Lydon Murtha started at RT, john Jerry and Jon Martin were backups, but Martin played very well and seemed very athletic
8. Reshad Jones and Chris Clemons were starting safeties
9. Reggie Bush and Ocho were working hard on route running
10. During drills, all 4 QBs had excellent zip and accuracy when throwing slant routes, which make up a big part of the WCO playbook's route tree.