My VERY early 2013 mock draft:
I am first predicting that we trade Matt Moore before the season starts to some team whose starting QB has been injured and doesn't have a capable backup. We recieve a 3rd rounder in return. We are also picking just inside the top 15.
TRADE!!! The Dolphins give their 1st rounder and 2nd rounder to move up into the 7th spot.
1. Robert Woods, WR, USC (We bolster our WR corps with a monster threat who is a perfect fit in the WCO)
TRADE!!! Dolphins trade back into the tail end of the 2nd rd, giving up two of their three 3rd rounders
2. TJ McDonald, S, USC (We get a playmaking safety threat in our backfield)
3. Damontre Moore, DE, TAMU (A pass rushing threat who played under Sherman)
4. Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse (Tannehill will start next year, and Moore and Garrard are FAs, with only one possibly returning, provides a long-term backup option)
5. Jonathon Bostic, ILB, UF (Competition/depth at the position
7. Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon (With Bush possibly leaving in FA, adds depth)