1. We have reggie bush coming off the best year of his career
2. Daniel Thomas is a very promising young back!
3. MASSAM is a massive back and the CFL player of the year. Also the 1st runningback to run for a 1000 since 2003 in the CFL i believe. 6'4 248lbs sounds like a good short yardage and goal line back to me!
4. We have great underneath guys like Bess who is definitely a top 5 slot wide out in the nfl.
5. Hartline is a solid receiver that can do alot of things.
LET ME START BY SAYING THAT NONE OF OUR QBs INCLUDING TANNEHILL WILL DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HELP AROUND THEM AND THEY WILL BE SET UP FOR FAILURE.
SO WHAT DO WE NEED?
ROUND 1) MICHAEL FLOYD- this guy and blackmon are elite and way above the rest of the wideouts even though it may be a deep class. We need to score in the red zone and right now have absolutely nothing to make that happen.
ROUND 2) DWAYNE ALLEN/ALSHON JEFFERY- another two guys that can come in and have an immediate impact! Get us touchdown fellas! Allen all of a sudden falls off as the top tight end because fleener has a great workout in shorts and a t-shirt? I just don't agree with that and believe that fleener wasn't even the best tight end on his ownteam! I will be happy to have allen or jeffery fall into our laps.
*Jeffery had a great year last year...Don't be afraid of the fall off in production. Any wide receiver on any level knows that when you have nobody to throw you the ball it does not matter who you are and not to mention they had the other best running back in the country who will be a Top 5 pick next year no doubt about it
WE NEED TO SCORE POINTS TO KEEP UP WITH OUR DIVISION BECAUSE STOPPING THEM IS SIMPLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND WE HAVE A VERY GOOD DEFENSE.
Nobody can stop Tom Brady, anytime he loses it is a matter of luck and the chips not falling his way....no im not a pats fan but it is just the cold hard truth