Find a way, any way, to leapfrog the Browns in the draft. I am literally quivering at the thought of having to play RG3 twice a year, every year, even with the bums the Browns have at receiver. With a great defense and an exceptional QB, the Browns can be a legitimate playoff team! And lets be honest, Black and Orange sounds a lot better than Orange and...Orange. I would talk to the Dolphins FO myself, but I'm all the way in Arizona. I would seriously love you guys if you would make the Browns settle for anything less than RG3.
Other than that, I just wanted to reconnect with one of my other favorite teams. I posted on this blog earlier this year thanking you guys for beating the Jets and letting us get into the playoffs. Sadly, we all know how that turned out. I have some questions for you guys though.
1) Aside from my begging above, would you guys be happy with trading up for RG3? Or are you content with your #6 pick (I think)? If you don't trade up, who would you like to pick?
2) If not RG3, do you guys think you have a legitimate shot at Peyton?
3) How much do we have to pay to steal Brandon Marshall away from you? Andy Dalton seemed to like Marshall at the Pro Bowl and I would love to see an actual WR wearing #19 for the Bengals (Looking at you, Brandon Tate).
4) do the Dolphins ever run the Wildcat anymore? I only watched two Dolphins game this year and I didn't see any of it.
5) Finally, how nice was it to see a divisional rival choke away a Superbowl? I knew it was nice watching the dreaded Steelers lose last year haha