The Miami Dolphins will be looking to make a splash during this up coming free agency period. While everyone knows the team will be looking to upgrade the quarterback position, the other major need for the team has been hidden behind the Peyton Manning and Matt Flynn debate. The Dolphins need to find a pass rusher to play opposite Cameron Wake, and the 2012 free agency could be exactly where they find the right guy.
Which brings us to Pro Football Focus, who recently ranked the top ten pass rushers available when the new league year begins on March 13.
Below you will find the listing of the top ten, and you can hit the link above to see the write-ups about each free agent.
- Mario Williams, Houston Texans
- John Abraham, Atlanta Falcons
- Robert Mathis, Indianapolis Colts
- Cliff Avril, Detroit Lions
- Michael Bennett, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Jeremy Mincey, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Anthony Spencer, Dallas Cowboys
- Andrew Carter, New England Patriots
- Israel Idonije, Chicago Bears
- Mark Anderson, New England Patriots