Hey fellow Dolfans I have finally decided to make a profile since keeping up with The Phinsider religiously for two years and I have decided to try my hand at a Mock Draft. It is only a Dolphin Mock Draft and I am including trades. I believe trading down would benefit us the most because there is so much depth at certain positions and I don't believe we are going to trade up to get RGIII. Now don't get me wrong I think he is a great QB I just think we have some holes to fill and he will cost too much. So I think it's time to get started and please forgive me if you don't agree with it since it is my first time and this is just some players that I think would greatly help our team.
1) For the first round I believe we should trade down even though I wouldn't mind Melvin Ingram where we are at. We could trade with Cleveland for their 22nd pick in the first round and their 5th pick in the second. With the 22nd pick i believe we should get Whitney Mercilus because we need another good pass rusher to pair with Wake. Nick Perry could also go here if Mercilus doesn't fall this far.
2) Now if we get Matt Flynn in free agency we could trade our two second round picks and get back into the first and get Mike Adams to bolster the right side of the O-line and have two dominating Tackles on the line. But I am basing my Mock on us not getting Flynn and with the first pick in the second round we draft Ryan Tannehill and get a QB who has the potential to develop into a great QB and lead our team for years to come. I also believe Brock Osweiler could be a great developing QB for us at this pick as well.
3) And now with our 2nd second round pick we could get Bobby Massie for an upgrade at RT.
4) Now with our third round pick we could get Brian Quick to help out Brandon Marshall. I also thought about Tommy Streeter here.
5) And finally with our fourth round pick we could get Ladarius Green becaus we desperately need a threat at TE.
Well I think these players would be a great addition to our team let me know what you think and if I stretched for anybody.