The Miami Dolphins won their second straight game this past weekend, this time downing the St. Louis Rams 17-14. The win moved the Dolphins into a four way tie for the AFC East lead with the Dolphins, the New England Patriots, the New York Jets, and the Buffalo Bills all sitting at 3&3.
The Dolphins were not dominant in the win, and a case could be made that they were dominated Sunday, but they did just enough to come out with the "W." But, even in a game where the offense could not get into a rhythm and the defense struggled against the run, despite being the top rush defense in the league coming into the week, there were players who stood out above the others.
Whichever of the following players receives the most fan votes will be named the Phinsider's Game Ball of the Week winner. This weeks nominees are:
- Quarterback Ryan Tannehill - 21-for-29, 185 passing yards, 2 touchdowns, 112.0 passer rating, 4 rushes, 16 yards
- Wide receiver Marlon Moore - 3 receptions on 3 targets, 46 yards, 1 touchdown
- Safety Chris Clemons - 10 tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 1 rush for first down on fake punt
- Defensive end Olivier Vernon - 4 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss, 3 quarterback hits
- Punter Brandon Fields - 6 punts, 53.8 yards per punt, 2 kicks inside 20, 63 yard long
Now, it's up to you. Vote in the poll below.