1. Why was Reggie Bush on the sidelines watching as our rookie got 100 yards. Was this to prove he wasn't a bust, because most of these yards came when we were down and Texas playing to not give up any quick scores. We gave Reggie 2 rushes before we pulled him. And why doesn't he ever get the ball in the red zone. He is know for attacking the end zone
2. CHad Henne needs to stop getting balls batted down. Throw the lanes, step out the pocket, pump fake.
3. More to Marshall, yes he dropped a touchdown, but he is an animal. Jump balls should go to him not to Hartline on 4th down like we did last week.
4. Safety Help please. Texas high powered offense was getting stuffed except for some long throws, thats what burned us in NE too. Safety needs to play the ball and stop getting beat deep.
5. Open up the offense, try throwing on first down, try a screen, try a short pass something rather than a between the tackle run.