I believe the Dolphins will do the following or hope they will do the following:
1. Miami lets Ricky go and resigns Ronnie Brown to a 1 or max 2 year deal.
2. They sign DeAngelo Williams to accompany Brown
3. Logan Mankins stated he doesn't think NE is gonna go after him, so I expect Miami to sign him. Even If NE goes after him, Miami must get him. He is the number 1 guy to get in my opinion. Imagine having Mankins and Long on one line.
4. Channing Crowder gets traded for a draft pick or released. I am tired of this guy; talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.
5. Chad Greenway signs with Miami. That would be a nice pickup!!
6. Kyle Orton signs with Miami as well
7. Jacoby Jones signs with Miami.
8. Miami goes into the bidding for Darren Sproles and wins. Guy would make a good special teams returner.
10. with pick 15, miami takes c maurkice paukneys brother, in the later rounds they draft RB Daniel Thomas, Colin kaepernick
11. CB Chris Houston signs with Dolphins to add depth in CB spot.
Like Ross said, he is willing to spend lots of money to make this team better. So, this what I think or wish will happen. I am not expecting Miami to do all these moves, but I expect some of the following