With Chicken Little Syndrome apparently running wild in the Phinsider Nation here are a few Predictions of the upcoming season.
1. Vontea Davis makes his first Pro bowl appearance
2. Jason Allen holds onto his Starting position for the entire season
3. Ronnie Brown rushes for 1200 yards ands 13 touchdown, largely due to B. Marshall's down field blocking
4. Ricky Williams has 4 Touchdown runs of 45+ yards, largely due to B. Marshall's down field blocking
5. The Wildcat offense will be phased out of the play book by seasons end.
6. Chad Henne throws for 3500 yards, 28 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
7. Brandon Marshall leads AFCE WRs in TD with 14
8. Miami's offense averages 24.5 points a game
9. Miami's defense averages 21 points a game
10. the dolphins sack total falls to 35, but interceptions increase by 7
11. Rushing defense will ranked #3 in the NFL
12. Passing defense will be ranked #10 in the NFL
13. Miami wins 4 of 6 games in the division. sweeping the jets, splitting with the pats and bills.
14. Miami will be in first place of AFCE by week 10
15. Miami goes 12-4 overall, losing to NE in wk 3, GB in wk 4, Baltimore in wk 8, and buffalo in wk 14
16. Miami wins 6 games by 14 points or more, loses 4 games by 10 or less
17. Dolphins win home game in first round of the play-offs. Miami 28 - Cincy 14
18. Miami falls in 2nd round of play-offs to eventual AFC Champs. Indy 24 - Miami 17
19. Miami will have 6 players in the Pro bowl: Jake long, J. Jerry, B. marsh, V. Davis, K. Dansby, D. Carpenter
20. Miami wins AFCE for 2nd year in a row in 2011
reply with the prediction you think is most likely to happen, and the one you think is least likely to happen
how many of these predictions do you think will come true?
none (16 votes)
1-3 (29 votes)
3-5 (30 votes)
5-7 (51 votes)
7-10 (35 votes)
10+ (53 votes)
214 total votes