Hello Phinsiders, I am looking for some menu suggestions. I have been attending the majority of our home games for 3 seasons now. A big part of any football experience is the tailgating. For us that usually includes libations, mingling with fellow Dolfans, the heckling of opposing fans, and of course food. Up until this season we have brought a fairly 'vanilla' menu. Typical fare has been Publix fried chicken, subs, salads, and chips. Don't get me wrong, I love this stuff, but this year I am looking to kick it up a notch. The wifey and I were thinking that we should bring cuisine themed to our opponents.
So far this is what we have come up with.
- New York Jets - Nathan's hot dogs. There has got to be something else we are missing.
- NE Patriots - This one is locked, clam chowder and lobsters.
- Pittsburgh - We are at a loss here. Some online research tells me that they like perogies and kielbasa. I have nothing against either but we are playing the Pittsburgh Steelers not the Warsaw Warriors.
- Tennessee Titans - Another lock, Memphis style ribs. We got a killer recipe and don't cook ribs any other way.
- Chicago Bears - Deep dish pizza and Chicago dogs.
- Clevland Browns - Once again research said perogies and kielbasa. One site suggested pretzels and brown mustard. There has GOT to be something else.
- Buffalo Bills - Yet another easy one. God's chosen food the chicken wing.
- Detroit Lions - Okay, guess what research told me on this one comrades? Perogies and kielbasa....again. Need ideas for this game. Maybe we can have some lion steaks imported?
- Superbowl - I will eat ANYTHING you suggest if we actually make this game.
Any help is appreciated with the themed items, or if there is something that you bring that is such a must have at your tailgate I want to hear it.