And by vengeance I mean this post will make your eyes bleed, now let me explain why I havent been as active:
1) Summer Job: I gots to make money, and working in a Doctor's office is going to look awesome on a resume, not to mention the experience.
3) I had been sick lately, thats what happens when you work with sick old people.
Anyway consider this a recap of l the previous week's news(as I had wanted to post this last week but life gets in the way) as well as some newer stuff.
- Sparano's Presser.
- Interview with an EarthWake.
- 5 Storylines to look for as training camp nears. Can August get here faster?
- The Final OTAs mean alot to everyone involved.
- Henne and Marshall hook up (no homo).
- Dansby leads our young LB group.
- Some broken tackle stats to peruse.
- Well we all have that small hope in the back of our minds that he can.
- Well so much for my "throw it to Marshall every timel" plan. I do miss the NFL 2k games.
- Thats about right, Safety is still an issue.
- Ricky agrees with Stephen Ross.
- NFL Live on Ross' comments.
- I do agree with Teddy, No one will ever be Dan Marino, Henne could very well kick ass tfor the next decade, but lets not put too much pressure on him.
- The Beast cannot be stopped.
- B-Marsh interview on ESPN 760, wait how come I cant get that down here?
- Sparano is pleased with our two main weapons.
- Run humility,exe, run kill all humans.exe in T- minus....
- Tim Graham Meditates with Ricky.
- Chris Clemons is on the radar.
- The AFCE Wire.
- More on Henne Vs Sanchez
- Ricky wishes that more of his teammates meditated.
- Does anyone really check the article titles at ESPN?
- The debate that never ends.
- YOU WILL PITCH TO HAN-RAM AND LIKE IT!
- Dansby has been earning alot of praise.
- Wake expects more out of himself.
- OLB is still a work in progress.
- Mini-Camp wrap up.
- Marshall has some catching up to do.
- Laying off the booze is also useful for losing weight, Coach S.(I'm not sure he'd like me calling him that.)
- Juck the Fets.
- Could Amaya be a sleeper?
- A transcript of Sparano's presser.
- Henne takes advice from Marino and Parcells.
- The competition for who rides shotgun next to B-Marsh should be a good one.
- Jeff Ireland is satisfied, I hope we will be as well this year.
- I do hope MadDog can call games once again,
- Please stay one more year Ricky.
- Meet your New VP of Offciating.
- Dolphins Vets praise the rooks, and discuss who the MIPs are.
- Nolan on the FS position.
- Could Merling be traded?
- 15 Observations from Minicamp.
- OTA Wrapup
- Crowder vows to participate in TC.
- And I have one!
- The Wildcat is indeed here to stay
- Parcells speaks about sucess and failure.
- Congrats Ricky!
- And your next two honor roll inductees are....
- Todd Bowles interview.
- The fire still burns for Ferguson.
- Another Tony Sparano PC transcript.
- Dave Hyde attends Ricky's Meditation course.
- Omar K's offensive Depth Chart.
- The All-Jersey Team.
- Fasano signs his tender.
- Interview with a Baker.
- Is Pennington heading to the PUP list?
- Clearly they should be sent to the chair.
- Chris Clemons interview.
- Omar K's defensive depth chart.
- Thats quite the endorsement.
Palm Beach Post:
- Jake Long adds 6 pounds of muscle.
- The best WRs will play, says Sparano.
- Pat White learned alot this offseason.
- Penn State prepared Odrick well apparently.
- 4 reasons why we will and 4 reasons why we wont sign OJ.
- What did we learn from Mini-Camp?
- Thigpen is finally getting to work on his fundamentals.
- Seriously whats with the innuendo in these articles?
- Bill Sherridan sizes up his rookies.
- Blame Canada, Blame Canada!
- Some OTA Notes.
- GC83 is looking into broadcasting.
Around the Interwebs:
- Sparano raves about Starks' recent transition to NT.
- Say what you will about Armando but fat guy jokes are funny.
- Some Fins Minicamp Observations.
- Breaking down the Fins by position.
- Miami still has issues at Safety.
- Fin fans should enjoy the upcoming season.
- Damn straight Sanchez is overhyped.
- A Great breakdown on DL substitutions.
- An Older Fins Report.
- More teams are willing to start rookie CBs, thanks to....
- Henne ends the decade long QB search.
- The Latest Fins Team Report.
- Can Henne have a breakout year? We all hope he does.
- We have had quite a few gadget plays in our history.
- NFLTA's Fins Report.
- Guess who is amongst the Top 10 WR tandems?
- I dont know if this is good or bad.
- A Week 1 win would be nice.
- A great breakdown of the Dolphins by Sporting News.
- What schemes could be best for these rookies?
What Are The Fans Saying?
- Are the Fins are in pursuit of Juice?
- Nolan's Denver D.
- Dispelling the biggest myth about the Fish.
- Interview with AJ Edds, also is it pronounced "Eads" or Edds"?
- Who is Joe Danna?
- Is Clemons the guy?
- We are "becoming a new team."
- "Drew's Views" Because who doesnt like Rosenhaus?
- A breakdown of Marshall's hip injury.
- A discussion of Lindsy's Fins Preview.
- Fans discuss what ESPN's Insiders had to say about our odds of getting OJ Atogwe.
- A great read about Henne.
- In defense of a very young....Defense.
- Are we done with free agency?
- Has the Eagle Landed in Miami?
- Marshall has been working with the "juggs machine."
- Some thoughts on the Atogwe situation
- Embrace the Robot already.
- "If it werent for my horse I would never have spend that year in college." Much like that sentence, you should not think so hard about this article. Although the Dude's rantings are awesome.
- You may now get a B-Marsh jersey.
Well that wraps up this edition of FFN, sorry its late but w/e, you cant rush perfection as they say. Sorry no pics of cheerleaders today, just google them yourself you lazy bastards. I cant do everything for you can I? There will be T and A to finish off the next one.