Mock drafts are like a**holes: everybody has one and most of them stink.
With that said, I'd be crazy not to put together a mock of my own. So below is my full first round mock draft. And yes, I may have been a little bit biased with who I have the Dolphins taking. But it's my mock draft - I can do that.
And as always, nothing I write is really worth much at all. Seriously - what do I know?
With that said, feel free to kill my mock:
1. St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
The Rams have passed on a lot of solid quarterbacks the past couple of drafts. This year they don't.
2. Detroit Lions: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
This pick is a slam dunk. Jim Schwartz gets his new "Albert Haynesworth" - minus the attitude, of course.
3. Tampa Bay Bucs: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
Tampa takes the DT that falls to them. And McCoy is not a bad "consolation prize."
4. Washington Redskins: Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
He might not be the highest rated tackle on most boards. But he fits Mike Shanahan's zone-blocking scheme like a glove.
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
Despite Okung still being on the board, Scott Pioli will "out-smart" himself and go with the guy who good friend Kirk Ferentz will be pushing for.
6. Seattle Seahawks: Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma St.
They will be doing cartwheels in Seattle as the top rated tackle on most boards falls to them, replacing legend Walter Jones.
7. Cleveland Browns: Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
The Browns get the best defensive player in the draft at a huge position of need. Not too bad for pick number seven.
8. Oakland Raiders: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
Has off-the-field questions but is as good on the field as any tackle in this class.
9. Buffalo Bills: Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee
Buffalo gets the centerpiece of their new 3-4 defense.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
The Jags have no pass rush at all and just shipped Quentin Groves to Oakland. They'll take a pass-rusher. And I think Morgan will be their highest rated.
11. Denver Broncos: Brandon Graham, OLB, Michigan
The short arms will not scare away Denver. Excellent pick for Broncos.
12. **Philadelphia Eagles: Earl Thomas, S, Texas
The Eagles will be the team the Dolphins trade get to bite on a trade. But it's not to land a pass rusher. Philly wants a play-maker at safety and Earl is just that.
13. San Francisco 49ers: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
The Alex Smith era is over - and not a moment too soon.
14. Seattle Seahawks: C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
The Seahawks nabbed my top tackle with pick six. Now they get the top offensive play-maker. Not bad.
15. New York Giants: Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
The Giants want McClain and will trade up if they have to. In this scenario, they don't.
16. Tennessee Titans: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
The Titans are believed to really like JPP. He's got as much upside as any pass-rusher in the past couple of drafts. But it's a risk.
17. San Francisco 49ers: Joe Haden, CB, Florida
The Niners get the corner that they need after getting their long-term answer at QB. Nice job in round one.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Iupati, G, Iowa
The Steelers get the best guard prospect to come out in a few years and finally find a replacement for Alan Faneca.
19. Atlanta Falcons: Maurkice Pouncey, C, Florida
The Falcons sure up the inside of their line with the versatile Pouncey.
20. Houston Texans: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise St.
Houston needs to replace Dunta Robinson. Wilson fits the bill.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
Any surprise here? Cincy takes another "questionable character" player. Just add him to their flock.
22. New England Patriots: Jared Odrick, DE, Penn St.
Not a flashy pick. But NE gets a guy who could become a stud as a 3-4 defensive end.
23. Green Bay Packers: Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas
Kindle will pair with last year's first round pick, Clay Matthews, to make a formidable group of OLBs in GB.
24. **Miami Dolphins: Jerry Hughes, OLB, TCU
This regime goes against their beliefs and takes the best pass-rushing outside linebacker available in the draft. That's right. It's going to happen!
25. Baltimore Ravens: Jermaine Greshem, TE, Oklahoma
Ozzie Newsome is one of the best personnel guys around and he hits on yet another draft pick, as the top TE in the class falls to their laps.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
Arizona starts rebuilding their defense after losing their stud inside linebacker and stud safety in free agency.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Charles Brown, OT, USC
After releasing Flozell Adams, the Cowboys bring in some competition for Doug Free.
28. San Diego Chargers: Terrence Cody, NT, Alabama
The replacement for Jamal Williams, who is now in Denver.
29. New York Jets: Tyson Alualu, DE, Cal
A perfect fit at defensive end in NY's 3-4 defense. A classic Rex Ryan pick that hopefully backfires.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama
The Vikings need a cornerback to sure up their secondary and Jackson was well coached by "you know who" at 'Bama.
31. Indianapolis Colts: Rodger Saffold, OT, Indiana
The Colts add a piece to their offensive line to help keep Mr. Manning upright.
32. New Orleans Saints: Daryl Washington, OLB, TCU
The Saints need help on defense. Washington is rising up draft boards and would be an excellent fit in New Orleans.