The results are in for spots 11 through 15:
11. Derrick Morgan - 993 points
12. Jason Pierre-Paul - 677 points
13. Jerry Hughes - 634 points
14. Arrelious Benn - 462 points
15. Joe Haden - 418 points
More after the jump...
So that means our top 15 looks like this:
1. Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
2. Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
3. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
4. Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
5. Earl Thomas, S, Texas
6. C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
7. Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
8. Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas
9. Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
10. Brandon Graham, OLB, Michigan
11. Derrick Morgan, OLB, Georgia Tech
12. Jason Pierre-Paul, OLB, South Florida
13. Jerry Hughes, OLB, TCU
14. Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
15. Joe Haden, CB, Florida
As you can clearly see, it seems like our community is really putting an emphasis on need over things like value - which explains why Sam Bradford and Russell Okung (just to name a couple) are not listed in our top 15.
The voting continues below for spots 16 through 20, with the basic explanation of these polls for those who are new here.
Rank the top five available players. Take talent, value, need, and character into account if that is what you would do if you were running the Miami Dolphins. If you don't think "character" should be a factor, then simply don't take each player's character into account when creating your own big board. It's that simple.
Players will receive 5 points for every first place vote, 4 for every second place, and so on. They will receive 0 points if they are unranked. Total points from all ballots will be added, and the 5 players with the most votes will be taken out of the pool of available players and put up on the big board. We'll then move on with ranking players 6-10 in a couple of days.
Some important notes:
This is not a mock draft. So don't treat it as one.
It does not matter if you think the player will be gone by pick twelve. This does not take into account what other teams do.
Do not think about what you think the Dolphins will do. This is our Dolphins Big Board - not Jeff Ireland's.
Got it? Well if you don't by now, you never will.