As the Combine ends and the 5th nears, alot of news floats around the ocean that is the Interwebs and lucky for you guys:
I'M ON A BOAT
Metaphorically speaking that is. Anyway on to the news that I fished(FROM MY MOTHERF%*$ING BOAT!)
- A good piece on Myron Rolle and Plantation's own Jeff Owens, Jeff Owens is the dude who benched 225 lbs forty-five times at the combine.
- In case you had not gotten the memo...
- AFCE Draft Watch - Schemes and Themes.
- Jake Long's badatude is well documented.
- Where could Tebus land amongst the AFCE Teams?
- Armando discusses the Nose Tackles at the Combine.
- Cordero breaks down the LBs.
- His scout finishes his combine coverage by breaking down the Safeties.
- Stephen Ross sets an "internal cap". I think its a good idea, remember just because there is no cap now, doesnt mean its gone for the forseable future.
- ALL VIOLATORS SHALL BE THROWN IN THE BRIG! OR SHOT ON SITE! WHICHEVER IS EASIER!
- The Dolphins are calling Goodell's bluff.
- The Fins are backing off a tax hike, to pay for the proposed stadium upgrades. My question is: Isn't $200 million chump change for Stephen Ross?
- Miami Dolphins and the changing Safety position.
- The Dolphins could lose Fasano. Personally, I'd be thrilled if we could get a second rounder out of him.
- "That Dectective, is the right question."
- Analyzing the Draft - Week 6.
Palm Beach Post:
- Eric Decker anyone? Ehh He doesnt intrest me that much.
- We gotta spend that cash somewhere, preferably in Dansby's wallet.
Around the Interwebs:
- David Lee assists Tim Tebow in adjusting his throwing motion.
- Rolando McClain "would be a steal at 12." I dont think thats the case any more with Diehard's stock falling.
- Here is a Miami Dolphins Mock Offseason.
- Oh and check out the new logos/conference championship trophies.
- The weekly Miami Dolphins Team Report.
- Football Oustiders breaks down our needs, and specifically our D.
- Details on the NFLPA plea deal.
- Jeff Ireland says this could be an "action packed offseason".
- Miami Dolphins' needs and the needs of our rivals.
What are the Fans saying?
- An intresting discussion about Diehard. And if you are not getting that connection then well, you suck.
- The Cards have supposedly lowered their offer to a third round pick. I'd make that deal in a heartbeat.
- As you now know, we have declined picking up the option on Ronnie's contract. Now I know he wants to stay here so he will most likely sign that tender. Of course alot of teams recognize his talent and I am sure some would be tempted by him. Another first round pick would be nice, my guess is that the Chargers and Seahawks would love to have him.
- Miami Dolphins Offseason Preview: OLB.
- Miami Dolphins: Offseason Preview: CB.
- Free Agency Top 5s: QB. Ideally I would love to have CP10 back in Aqua and Orange(as a backup), but it is what it is.
- A Mock Offseason.
Mock Drafts and other Draft stuff:
- Combine Thoughts.
- Combine results and recap.
- Here are your top combine performers.
- Burnt Orange has a great Combine Recap.
- It really is an extravaganza!
- Notes on the WRs entering this draft.
- Earl Thomas anyone?
- Our very own Markus' Mock Draft!
- It looks like it will come down to either Bryant or a LB.
- A Mock from UD.
- And another one.
- Lastly, a bunch of mocks from FF Toolbox.
That wraps this week's edition of Fishing for News, I will make this a weekly post for now until Fins related news/rumors die down again since we have 24 hours left until Free Agency begins, so cross your fingers that we get Dansby, it should be a wild ride.
Oh and here is Marisa Miller in a classy pose.