Eric Berry is probably the most talented DB in the league .Most people think he won't be there at #12. But lets break it down from 1# to #12.
- St Louis Rams - Sam Bradford QB
- Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh DT
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gerald Mccoy DT
- Washington Redskins - Russel Okung OT
- Kansas City Chiefs - Anthony Davis OT
- Seattle Seahawks - Derrick Morgan DE
- Cleveland Browns - Jimmy Clausen QB
- Oakland Raiders - Bruce Campbell OT
- Buffalo Bills - Bryan Bulaga OT
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Ronaldo Mcclain ILB
- Denver Bronchos - Dez Byrant WR (guess, but I doubt they pick Berry)
- Miami Dolphins - Eric Berry FS
Come Draft Day I think as long as Berry gets Past the Chiefs and the Browns he could be a Dolphin.
What do you think could Eric Berry get to #12?