I'm a Dolphin fan but I also live in reality, and the reality is that this was never a playoff caliber team. If you thought this team was Super Bowl bound after these last few games, then your delusional. I think a win today would've continued to give fans false hope.
- I saw this Chad Henne thing coming all along. Last couple of weeks he was the savior, now it's time for him to go.There are a lot of players that have the tools to succeed in the NFl but that doesn't guarantee that they will, and the QB position is no different. Henne lacks some intangibles, that young QBs like Mark Sanchez (Yea I said it..Mark Sanchez) and Sam Bradford are showing right now. We all know Henning has been horrible, but last time I checked he cant throw the ball...
- This team has gone through multiple coaching staffs in the past decade, but not a damn thing has changed when it comes to QBs. Dante Culpepper, Joey Harrington, John Beck, Pat White (smh), Chad Henne. etc. When you buy cheap you'll most likely get cheap results. It's time for this franchise to make a quality investment in the most important position on the field. Is it a big risk to take a QB in the 1st round? Sure, but being safe clearly hasn't paid off for this team.
- Joe Haden looked like an All-Pro today. Sure he got lucky on the INT, but he showed that it wasn't a fluke by playing lights out the rest of the game.
- I don't know what the deal is with this defense and TEs. Just when you thought the Brown offense was shut down Benjamin Watson has 10 catches for 100 yards and 1TD. I can't blame it on Nolan cause this team has had issues with TEs going back to last year. I think it's time to get a pass catching TE to pair up with Fasano. If you can't beat em, join em.
- Paul Soliai is finally playing to his potential. It couldn't have come at a better time cause we all know this years draft picks need to be spent on offense.