I’ve been trying to catch up on all these posting but I’m sinking fast. At least I don’t have to work today. Anyway, this is what I’m seeing (reading):
- In one post I read that Vernon Carey is horrible, no good, shouldn’t play. Then in the very same post he should be switched to left tackle to give Long recuperation time. Ummmm?
- A post titled in screaming all caps that Thigpen is worthless. Then the poster proceeds to show the world he does not have a working concept of punctuation & grammar.
- Multi-venomous posts of Thigpen being the worst. Just how many more should we be forced to read?!
- Post after post about not running the ball -but never in tandem that our line was not capable of blocking for a running game anyway.
- The obligatory "regime change" post. Yes, let me spend another couple hundred million of Jerry, er, Ross’s money (& three more years).
- Slowly out of the ashes posts of reason are rising. Won’t help the Phins but it sure makes me feel better.
- So far only one mention of David Lee. And it was positive. Hmm, lessee, we have a starter who still has rookie issues and a third stringer who played a little more like a 4th. I wonder if our QB coach is all that good but that’s just me.
- The fire Dan Henning majority is soon to be strong enough to win an election (but tha’s two years away). I just know one of you is stockpiling pitchforks & torches down there near Joe Robbie.
- Yes, barring the precision bashing on individual players, we can all agree the D kept in the game for the most part.
- Brandon should stand up & issue the team an apology. Then go catch balls.
- Some foot stomping for a "post merge." Hooray! I asked for that last year. That would be the perfect headache for Matty (so I’ll volunteer!).
And finally, words of wisdom from a drunkard,
"We are all fools. We crawl throught the desert and voraciously drink the sand, because we thought for a second, that maybe it was water.."