Okay, following the fan post your favourite move or non-move of the off-season I thought well what about your least favourite move by the team as this is always something thats likely to get a debate started.
Plus there is the option of following this up at key milestones in the season to see how opinions change.
Topics to pick from:
- Players cut who may come back to haunt us and we all know about that, i.e. Vonnie Holiday (mainly cut due to money), John Beck (personally I think this was a mistake, but we'll see);
- Players that we allowed to leave, i.e Andre Goodman or Renaldo Hill, both good players in their prime but both fulfilling key roles;
- Players that have been bought in via free agency or trades i.e. Grove, Burger, Daniels;
- Positions not strengthened through the draft, i.e Defensive Tackle;
- Positions over recruited in the draft where we could have picked up one player and then someone else for the second player i.e. Corner, Wide Receiver;
- Realistic Free Agent Acquisitions, this is a tough one what do you class as realistic? Well for the purposes of this I would say players that wouldn't have killed the salary cap;
- Somebody signed to a multi-year expensive contract, you don't think deserves it, can't think of any example of the top of my head;
- Players not already signed to multi-year contracts and so coming into contract years, i.e. Ronnie Brown
- And any other player based changes that have occured or not occured during the off-season that you didn't like.
Thank you for comments (in anticipation of your participation)