This is the perfect guide for anyone who is new to the site or just needs to brush up on the current rules of The Phinsider. We are a very close knit group here and we would all like to keep it that way. With us officially being part of Yahoo now, I'm assuming we will get quite a few new members. These rules are going to be in place for one reason, to keep The Phinsider running smoothly.
Now on with the list.
1) Please treat everyone with respect. There are going to be different viewpoints, but everybody's input is equally important to this website.
2) If you choose to disagree with a viewpoint, please attack the post and not the poster. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
3) Please keep the threads on topic with the original post. Excluding the CKC (Cool Kids Club, look below for an explanation).
4) Please keep the swearing to a minimum.
5) Please do not post picture after picture. Keep the picture posting to a minimum. With how large the community is at The Phinsider, if this rule wasn't in place, it makes it hard to have any conversation because you are constantly trying to dodge pictures.
6) If you do choose to post a picture, no nudity, no body paint, no see through clothing. Racist/Sexist or any other "ists" will also not be tolerated. We have a very diverse population and all are welcome.
7) ABSOLUTELY NO discussions or debates about religion or politics. These conversations usually do more harm than they do good.
8) Make all members welcome. No matter if you have been here for 2 years or if you are just joining today, you are as welcome as anyone else. No one member's opinion is more valid or important than somebody else's opinion.
9) We joke a lot here at The Phinsider. If you feel like you are being hassled too much, just let people know. If someone tells you to get off their back, please give them that respect.
If a joke, nickname, etc is given to you and it offends you in anyway, just let us know. It will stop.
10) No posting of any links to illegal ways of watching NFL games! Also, no requesting of any links. Automatic 2 week ban for those who don't follow this policy. The NFL is very strict on this stuff and I don't feel like having the blog shut down because others are posting illegal info. The NFL's legal department is very tough - trust me.
11) Cheer on the Dolphins. We are all here because we love our team!!
"CKC"- The "Cool Kid's Club" was founded by some of the regulars of The Phinsider. Everyone is welcome, because all Dolphin fans are cool. There is usually one up every night and they usually garner quite a bit of attention. This is the place to talk about whatever you want from Dolphins football, cooking, beer, basketball, or your stamp collection if you really feel like it. This is The Phinsider's "Off Topic" thread.
If you have any suggestions to make for this page, just let me know. I will gladly edit the post to the community's liking.