Here is a nice little summary of the Miami Dolphins opinions being written in the Herald, Sentinel, and PBP Monday morning.
- Miami Herald columnist Edwin Pope wasn't impressed with Sunday's victory, writing the Dolphins "couldn't run, couldn't pass, couldn't block, couldn't tackle."
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald writes the Dolphins are carrying themselves like winners.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Dave Hyde writes Ricky Williams finally had the type of afternoon he had been craving.
- The Dolphins are winning, but they're stressing themselves out in the process, writes Edgar Thompson of the Palm Beach Post.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Brian Biggane breaks down the Dolphins' defensive performance when it matter most.
- Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel looks at Miami's special-teams troubles.
Thought it was a nice way to run through the relevant storys today. Got it from Tim Graham's "Around the AFC East" on ESPN.com.